|Post name:||Post type:||Hiring total:||Working place:||Released by:||Release date:|
|Fabric designer||technology||6||Hangzhou||Fulida Group||2016.12.27|
1。 Following the leaders’ guidance absolutely, implementing work instructions carefully, and reporting to the supervisor in charge。
2. Strictly abiding by various rules and regulations of the company, and fulfilling duties carefully.
3. Learning the basic knowledge of textile materials, getting familiar with the definitions, categories, elements, features and functions of textile fabrics, and being able to analyze the contents of fabrics which contain two components.
4. Correctly learning the status quo and development direction of the company, and assisting the supervisor to solve any problem which may occur during production.
5. Getting familiar with the basic design principles and basic design methods of textile materials, and flexibly using the common weaves of woven fabrics.
6. Being able to design spinning sample and improve design.
7. Being able to master weaving process, and design reasonable and applicable technological parameters in accordance to different raw materials, yarns, weaves, colors and lusters, textures and functions of fabrics.
1。 Junior college degree or above with the major of textile engineering or textile product development
2. Well-conducted persons who abide by laws and rules and accept the enterprise culture.
3. Working carefully, actively and responsibly, being capable to bear pressure.
4。 Being able to organize, coordinate, communicate and associate with others。
5. Having the awareness of confidentiality, and avoiding divulging secrets.
Released by: Fulida Group Holding Co., Ltd